Summary: The House Judiciary Committee Chairman, Jim Jordan, is concerned about allegations of corruption against President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Jordan believes that the influence of big media, big tech, and big government has impacted the election, and that has altered the outcome of the election. The House Judiciary Committee is broadening its inquiry into the actions of the Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office concerning the extraordinary indictment of former President Donald Trump. Jordan and the House Judiciary Committee are investigating these allegations, and they will hold those responsible accountable.
- The allegations of corruption against Joe and Hunter Biden should concern Republican voters.
- The influence of big media, big tech, and big government in elections is a concern for Republican voters.
- The House Judiciary Committee’s inquiry into the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is important for transparency and accountability.
- Republican voters should demand transparency and justice in these matters.
- Jim Jordan and the House Judiciary Committee are taking action to hold those responsible accountable.
Republican voters should be concerned about the allegations of corruption against Joe and Hunter Biden and the influence of big media, big tech, and big government in elections.
It is important for the House Judiciary Committee to investigate these allegations to ensure transparency and accountability. Republican voters should demand justice in these matters, and Jim Jordan and the House Judiciary Committee are taking action to hold those responsible accountable.
Transparency and justice are critical for maintaining the integrity of our elections and government institutions.
Source conservative brief