Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has suggested that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis should not run against Donald Trump in the 2024 Republican presidential primary.
During an interview on Newsmax, Palin commented that DeSantis is a great governor and that she envisions him as president someday. However, she believes that Trump needs to choose a running mate who, like him, has nothing to lose and can focus on doing what’s right for the people.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Rep. Elise Stefanik of New York are being considered as potential vice presidential picks for Trump in 2024.
- Palin has suggested that DeSantis should not run against Trump in the Republican primary.
- She believes that DeSantis is a great governor and has the potential to become president in the future.
- Palin believes that Trump should choose a running mate who has already been through the wringer and has nothing to lose.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep. Elise Stefanik are being considered as potential vice presidential picks for Trump in 2024.
- Trump has yet to make a final decision on his running mate for 2024.
As a Republican, it’s clear that the party is still very much focused on Donald Trump and his role in future elections. Palin’s suggestion that DeSantis should not run against Trump shows the party’s continued loyalty to the former president. However, it’s important to remember that DeSantis is a popular and successful governor in his own right, and he may have a strong chance in the Republican primary.
As for the potential vice presidential picks, it’s no surprise that the party is considering women for the role. However, it’s important for the party to choose someone who is qualified and can effectively support Trump’s platform. Overall, the 2024 election will be an important one for the Republican party, and it’s up to them to choose the best candidates for the job.